Watch & Chatelain by Hippolyte Teterger Circa 1870!
I draw things. Mostly fanart. Prepare to find things here such as Team Fortress 2, Markiplier, superheroes stuff, shit ton of art reference stuff.
Track: Once upon a December
Album: Anastasia OST
Once Upon A December. Anastasia in Russian. This would be the language that she would have sung in.
I met this twerking, albino Raven named Pearl today. It is only one of four known albino Ravens in the whole world.
Pearl lives in this woman’s house. The handler has a permit, and the bird is property of the government (like hawks and falcons). She is affiliated with the California Wildlife Center. Every time the handler stopped petting Pearl she started cawing. She really likes affection.
|· pretty bird ·|
I designed this limited edition charity shirt based on a bunch of memes you’ve all been kind enough to share with me. 100% of the proceeds will go towards the vital work of Water Defense.
|· amazing ·|
Photographer Jerry Hull captured these adorable images of this female Red Fox known as “Chloe” playing, stretching and sleeping in the snow.
steering a ship in AC3
current mood: TO TORTUGA
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
|· nice ·|
Someone asked what Dark would look like if he were in middle school. I chose to depict him in his awkward high school senior stage instead. Look closely, you can see his zits. :B
I’m about to have a grand fucking time
|· well shiet ·|
I support Farming.
In fact, you could call me
I was staring at this like ‘what does calculator have to do with farming?’ and then i realised…
|· =w=" ·|